Extended Payment Plan:
To make your trip even more affordable, Select International Tours offers our clients the option of a manageable monthly payment plan. With this option, the price of your travel and accommodations can be broken into several payments. This allows you to plan in advance while providing a predictable budget to manage the cost of your unforgettable travel experience!
Payment Plan Reminders:
- $500.00 deposit is due when you make your reservation by check only.
- Travel package must be paid in full, a minimum of 45 days prior to your departure date.
- Other payments can be made by cash, check or credit card.
- We also accept payment by Pay Pal
How it works:
- The payment plan divides the cost of your trip over time so that you can pay in small, manageable monthly payments.
- The amount of your monthly payment will be calculated based on the total cost of your trip minus the $ 500.00 deposit.
- After a $500 deposit is paid, the remaining balance due will be divided by the number of months before the trip departure to determine what your monthly payment is.
- Each month you will need to send us payment, which will then be deducted from the final cost.
- You may send more or less depending on your financial situation for that month.
- Approximately 60 days prior to departure, you will receive a final invoice, reflecting all of the payments received and the balance due.
- We charge a $ 50.00 service fee for extended payment option due to the additional paperwork required to process the payment transactions.
Guaranteed price option for payment:
- Most packages are subject to change based on the rate of exchange at time of the final invoice (approximately 60 days prior to departure) and fluctuating fuel surcharges imposed by the transportation companies and airlines.
- You can choose to protect the cost of your trip and secure peace of mind for yourself by paying the full trip cost at the time the deposit is due.
- Notify us via e-mail or letter whether you prefer to pay in full. The trip rate will be recalculated based on the current exchange rate and fuel surcharges, and will be locked in for seven business days.
- We should receive your payment within the seven days, and your trip cost will be protected against any further price fluctuations.
Recommended Insurance Plan:
- All payments are non-refundable 45-60 days prior to departure, regardless of the reason for cancellation.
- Given that international travel may be volatile, travel insurance is the best protection of your travel investment.
- Details of the plans can be found on our website under “Travel Insurance.”
- Carefully read the term in order to understand the best policy for your needs and choose the ones that provides the best coverage for you. We recommend “Cancel for Any Reason,” as it provide peace of mind; however you must be comfortable with the choice, therefore, it is important to read the terms and understand the two options offered.