Christian Guides, Excellent Hotels, Private Busses
Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers, Fr. Casey Jones, and a Christian guide will meet your party at the airport and accompany you every step of the way as you walk in the footsteps of St. Paul. You will visit Philippi, Thessaloniki, Meteora, Kalambaka, Corinth, Athens, and more.
Price including airfare from NYC or Miami: $4695.00
Price without airfare: $3795.00
Single room supplement: $895.00
The entry requirements of foreign nations change often. It is each traveler’s responsibility to know and meet these requirements, most of which can be found online by searching official government sources of the country you wish to visit. All cancellations, regardless of the reason(s), are subject to the cancellation terms and conditions stated on the brochure and in the Terms and Conditions on our website. Please consider protecting your investment with the purchase of a Travel Protection Plan that includes the option to Cancel for Any Reason. More information on Travel Protection Plans can be found HERE.
Pilgrimage to Greece: In the Footsteps of St. Paul
including 4-Day Cruise
October 16-27, 2023
Tour Code: 23JA10GRHBS
Included on Your Trip
This trip qualifies for optional Cancel for Any Reason coverage with up to 90% payback! See complete details HERE.
Travel Protection is Available for This Trip
We have negotiated a custom travel protection plan for your trip with Travel Insured International. We strongly suggest you consider a Cancel for Any Reason travel protection plan to cover your travel investment.
Please note that Cancel for Any Reason Protection MUST be purchased within 10 days of your initial deposit.
Your Comprehensive Tour Includes:
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE TOUR INCLUDES
- Roundtrip airfare from NYC area airport and Miami International Airport to Thesaloniki with return from Athens
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges (subject to change)
- First-class hotels for 6 nights
- Cruise – for 4 Nights
- Service charges and hotel taxes
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 4 lunches on the ship
- 4 hotel dinners at the hotels (standard 3-course menu, beverages available at an additional cost)
- One restaurant dinner with wine
- All transfers with a private A/C motor coach as per itinerary
- Professional English speaking tour director throughout
- Sightseeing tours as per itinerary
- Entrance fees included to sites specifically listed (outside view means no entrance is included)
- Luggage handling at hotels (one piece per person in/out)
- Select International Tours Travel Portfolio
- Confirmation of daily Mass
- Whisper sets for groups of 30 or more passengers
- We recommend you consider purchasing CFAR Travel Protection
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Personal expenses
- Medical Insurance
- Any items not explicitly mentioned in the listed inclusions
- Beverages at meals unless otherwise noted
- Gratuities for the guide(s), driver, and wait staff (please refer to the suggestions we will make available to you).
- Church donations
BAGGAGE CHARGES NOT INCLUDED IN TRIP COST:
- Baggage handling at train stations, and airports. *Check with your airline for baggage fees and restrictions
- Any charges incurred due to excessive luggage including the cost of an additional baggage vehicle or portage charges