Christian Guides, Excellent Hotels, Private Busses
A Christian guide will meet your party at the airport and accompany you every step of the way as you walk in the footsteps of St. Paul. You will visit Philippi, Thessaloniki, Meteora, Kalambaka, Ephesus, Corinth, Athens, and more.
Price including airfare from Newark: $4495.00
Price without airfare: $3695.00
Single room supplement: $1495.00
The entry requirements of foreign nations change often. It is each traveler’s responsibility to know and meet these requirements, most of which can be found online by searching official government sources of the country you wish to visit. All cancellations, regardless of the reason(s), are subject to the cancellation terms and conditions stated on the brochure and in the Terms and Conditions on our website. Please consider protecting your investment with the purchase of a Travel Protection Plan that includes the option to Cancel for Any Reason. More information on Travel Protection Plans can be found HERE.
Pilgrimage to Greece
in the Footsteps of St. Paul
October 3-14, 2022
Tour Code: 22MI10GRJH
Included on Your Trip
This trip qualifies for optional Cancel for Any Reason coverage with up to 90% payback! See complete details HERE.
Your Comprehensive Tour Includes:
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE TOUR INCLUDES
- Round trip bus transportation from the Good News Center to Newark Airport based on a minimum of 20 passengers.
- Round trip airfare Newark/ Thessaloniki x Athens/Newark
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges
- 6 nights hotel accommodation in first class superior rooms at each hotel
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel daily
- 1 special dinner in a local restaurant with a choice of beverages
- 4 hotel dinners with wine
- Private deluxe air -conditioned bus for the shore excursions
- Private guide on the land portion only (no guide provided on the cruise)
- 4 nights Aegean cruise in superior outside cabins
- All meals on the ship
- All beverages on the ship including alcoholic beverages
- Shore excursions to Ephesus and Mary’s House, Cave of Revelation on Patmos and city tour of Rhodes, the island of the Knights of St. John
- All tips on land and ships
- Daily Private Mass
- All admission charges as per the itinerary
- Port taxes
- Baggage handling for one suitcase per person only included at the hotels
- Parking fees for buses
- Local hotel taxes
- Select International Tours Travel Portfolio
- All tips for the ship staff, tour guides, and restaurants
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Personal expenses
- Medical insurance
- Travel protection – optional and highly encouraged
- Any items not specifically mention in the listed inclusions
- Beverages at meals unless otherwise noted
- Church donations
BAGGAGE CHARGES NOT INCLUDED IN TRIP COST:
- Any airline baggage charges.
- Baggage handling at train stations, airports, and hotels in excess of one suitcase per person.
- Any charges incurred due to excessive luggage including the cost of an additional baggage vehicle or portage charges.