Christian Guides, Excellent Hotels, Private Busses
A Christian guide will meet your party at the airport and accompany you every step of the way as you walk in the footsteps of Jesus. You will visit the Sea of Galilee, Bethlehem, Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, and more.
Price including airfare from Newark: $3695.00
Price without airfare: $2895.00
Single room supplement: $695.00
Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
January 21-31, 2022
Tour Code: 22EW01HLJS
Included on Your Trip
Your Comprehensive Tour Includes:
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE TOUR INCLUDES
- Roundtrip Bus transportation to Newark Airport from the church parking lot.
- Roundtrip airfare from Newark to Tel Aviv
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges
- First-class hotels for 9 nights
- Service charges and hotel taxes
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 3 lunches as per itinerary
- 6 hotel dinners at the hotels (standard 3-course menu, beverages available at an additional cost)
- 1 Special dinner at Magdalena restaurant with up to 2 glasses of wine, beer, or soda per person
- Sharing the Bread Dinner
- Farewell dinner in a restaurant with wine
- Beverages are not included unless noted noted
- All transfers with a private A/C motor coach as per itinerary
- Professional English speaking tour director throughout
- Sightseeing tours as per itinerary
- Entrance fees included to sites specifically listed (outside view means no entrance is included)
- Luggage handling at hotels (one piece per person in/out)
- Select International Tours Travel Portfolio
- Confirmation of daily Mass
- Whisper sets for groups of 30 or more passengers (Holy Land included for all)
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Personal expenses
- Travel protection – optional and highly encouraged
- Medical Insurance
- Any items not explicitly mentioned in the listed inclusions
- Beverages at meals unless otherwise noted
- For your convenience, a tip fund of $160.00 for guides, driver, and wait staff will be added to your invoice.
- Church donations
BAGGAGE CHARGES NOT INCLUDED IN TRIP COST:
- Any airline baggage charges.
- Baggage handling at train stations, airports, and hotels in excess of one suitcase per person.
- Any charges incurred due to excessive luggage including the cost of an additional baggage vehicle or portage charges.