Select International Travel | Terms & Conditions
- Deposit: Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of your $500.00 trip deposit along with your completed registration form or online registration and a copy of your passport picture page. Please be aware that prices are based on international exchange rates and are subject to change up until the time of ticketing.
- Final Payment: Final payment for all trips is due 45 to 60 days before departure. You may choose to pay your trip cost in installments. Please visit our website or call us for more information on how to set up a payment plan.
- Proof of Citizenship: A current, valid passport is required for entry into most countries. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date to the U.S. We require a copy of your passport picture page, along with your trip registration form and initial deposit.
- Airline Seating and Special Requests: We do not reserve specific seats with the airline. You may change your seat at the airport upon check-in. Please let us know in writing of any special dietary or other travel requests that you may have.
- Baggage: Each passenger is allowed one suitcase weighing no more than 50 pounds, and one small carry-on weighing no more than 15 pounds. Additional airline luggage fees are not included in the cost of the trip.
- Single Supplement: Prices are based on 2 people per room. A few single supplements are available at an additional cost per person.
- Cancellation: A cancellation fee of $150.00 per person applies from time of deposit to 90 days before departure. All cancellations must be in writing. Within 90 days of departure all payments are non-refundable regardless of reason for cancellation. Name changes are permitted up until time of ticketing. A $150.00 name change fee applies.
- Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance at an additional cost based on the total cost of your trip. There are 2 options available: a “Deluxe” plan that only covers you if you cancel for health reasons as per a doctor’s written certification, and a “Cancel For Any Reason” plan that allows you to cancel your trip for other reasons, which refunds up to 75% of the cost of the trip. Additional details of the policies can be found on our website
- Responsibility: Select International Tours and/or any travel agent/supplier services in connection with our travel programs is not responsible for any loss or injury to person, property, any delay or extra costs incurred due to the delay or cancellations caused by weather or events beyond anyone’s control. Details of the program are subject to change based on events beyond the tour company’s control. All other terms and conditions are as per our website; www.selectinternationaltours.com. Airline taxes and fuel surcharge costs are subject to change until time of ticketing. Trip cost is also subject to change based on the exchange rate at time of initial payment. Documents will be issued approximately 3 weeks before departure date, pending all payments are received by due date. Prices are based on a minimum number of passengers per trip.