From Poland to Rome
The Catholic Talk Show presents: 100 Years of Pope Saint John Paul II
Join us for a pilgrimage from Poland to Rome, where we will trace the footsteps of Pope Saint John Paul II. We will start in his birthplace, celebrate his 100th birthday in his boyhood home town, and visit the places where he was: baptised, educated, and ordained. Then we will head to Italy to visit the Basilicas of Rome and the Vatican for a Papal Audience where we will be greeted and blessed by the Holy Father, Pope Francis.
Will you join us?
Our Itinerary Includes:
- Krakow where we celebrate Mass at St. Mary’s Church
- Auschwitz, to learn about the Saints and Martyrs who were there
- A visit to the famous Wielizcka Salt Mines
- Jasana Gora Monastery in Czestochowa to see the miraculous Black Madonna
- The Shrine of Divine Mercy where we celebrate Mass
- A visit to the St. John Paul II Center where we venerate his relics
- Celebration of St. John Paul II’s 100th birthday in Wadowice (his childhood home)
- Celebration Mass at the Church of the Presentation of the Virgin Mary (where he was baptised)
- A traditional Polish folklore dinner show
- Rome and visit the Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls
- A Papal audience in St. Peter’s Square
- The Vatican Museum and Basilicas of Rome
We have had listeners on 6 continents and in over 140 countries who tune in to learn about the Catholic faith! The show is making a real impact in the New Evangelization!
Ryan Della Crosse
Ryan is the Founder and CEO of one of the largest international faith-based marketing firms, Fuzati.
Ryan is the founder of uCatholic, an organization dedicated to using modern communication and marketing strategies for the Catholic Church.
Fr. Rich Pagano
Fr. Rich knows all too well that “God works in mysterious ways”. In his case, it was not one, but two busted knees, that pushed him to look for a vocation beyond playing college basketball.
About Select International Tours
Founded in 1987 by President, Edita Krunic, Select International is a leader in the Catholic pilgrimage market. The concept for the pilgrimage travel company was realized when six visionaries began to receive apparitions from the Virgin Mary in Edita’s home country of Bosnia and Hercegovina. The strong sense of prayer, faith, and hope present in Medjugorje inspired Edita to organize group trips, and Select International became the first American tour company which organized air and land packages to the remote village.
Join Us on Pilgrimage
100 Years of Pope Saint John Paul II: From Poland to Rome