Do I Need an Adapter or a Converter?

Take a look at your electronic device (or its charger) and you can easily see if it requires 110v or 220v. Most cell phone chargers and USB chargers are now able to use either. If you have one of these, you can safely use an adapter. I like THIS ONE and it serves me well. 

BUT, if your device requires 110v only, or if it is a sensitive medical device, like a CPAP machine, you may require a converter (also known as a transformer). For such cases, it is best to discuss the electrical requirements with the manufacturer of the item or your doctor about which converter to use.

Would you like to help Christians STAY in the Holy Land?

Select to Give is a 501(c)(3) charity that directly supports Christian families living in the Holy Land through numerous programs. Please click the link and visit the Select to Give website to learn more about the important work that is happening through Select to Give.