English-Speaking Guides, Excellent Hotels, Private Busses
Lore Wilbert and an English-speaking guide will meet your party at the airport and accompany you every step of the way during this incredible pilgrimage through Greece. You will visit Athens, Delphi, Mykonos, Ephesus, Santorini, Crete and more.
Price including airfare from Newark: $4495.00
Price without airfare: $3695.00
Single room supplement: $1395.00
The entry requirements of foreign nations change often. It is each traveler’s responsibility to know and meet these requirements, most of which can be found online by searching official government sources of the country you wish to visit. All cancellations, regardless of the reason(s), are subject to the cancellation terms and conditions stated on the brochure and in the Terms and Conditions on our website. Please consider protecting your investment with the purchase of a Travel Protection Plan that includes the option to Cancel for Any Reason. More information on Travel Protection Plans can be found HERE.
Your Comprehensive Tour Includes:
• Roundtrip airfare from Newark to Athens
• Airport taxes and fuel surcharges
• First-class hotels in Athens for 5 nights
• Service charges and hotel taxes
• Buffet breakfast daily
• 1 hotel dinners at the hotels (standard 3-course menu, beverages available at an additional cost)
• Welcome Dinner at a Local Restaurant with a choice of Wine or Beer
• Farewell Dinner in a Restaurant with Wine and a Folklore Show
• Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner and Midnight Buffet on the Ship
• All transfers with a private A/C motor coach as per itinerary
• Professional English-speaking tour guide for the Land Portion of the trip only
• Sightseeing tours as per itinerary
• Four-Night Greek Island Cruise in Outside Cabins
• Private Shore Excursions for the Group in Ephesus and Patmos
• Optional Ship Excursions in Crete, Rhodes, and Santorini May Be Purchased on the Ship
• Excursion to Corinth with Lunch and Wine Tasting
• Entrance fees are included to sites specifically listed (outside view means no entrance is included)
• Luggage handling at hotels (one piece per person in/out)
• Select International Tours Travel Portfolio
• Port Taxes
• Whisper sets
• For the convenience of the pilgrims $220.00 tip fund will be invoiced and collected in advance, for the land and cruise portion of the trip.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
• Personal expenses
• Medical Insurance
• Any items not explicitly mentioned in the listed inclusions
• Beverages at meals unless otherwise noted
• Church donations
BAGGAGE CHARGES NOT INCLUDED IN TRIP COST:
• Any airline baggage charges.
• Baggage handling at train stations, airports, and hotels in excess of one suitcase per person.
• Any charges incurred due to excessive luggage including the cost of an additional baggage vehicle or porterage charges
A Pilgrimage to Greece
Including a 4 -Day Aegean Cruise
April 18 – 28, 2024
Tour Code: 24RS04GRLW
Included on Your Trip
Travel Protection is Available for This Trip
We have negotiated a custom travel protection plan for your trip with Travel Insured International. We strongly suggest you consider a Cancel for Any Reason travel protection plan to cover your travel investment. To learn more about your options and to purchase Travel Protection for this trip, please click the button below.
Please note that Cancel for Any Reason Protection MUST be purchased within 10 days of your initial deposit.