Meet Your Hosts
John is the co-founder and president of World Ablaze Inc., a Catholic apostolate dedicated to discipleship and evangelization.
Michael and Alicia Hernon
The Messy Family Project is on a mission to empower parents to embrace their sacred calling, which they believe is the key to the renewal of the Church and our society.
Michael and Alexandra Foley
Michael is a Catholic theologian, a professor at Baylor University, and the author of the international bestselling book Drinking with the Saints Deluxe.
Your Spiritual Directors
Fr. Leo Patalinghug
Fr. Leo Patalinghug, IVDei, is a popular TV & Radio Host, international speaker, bestselling author, and one of the most experienced pilgrim leaders with 20+ years of experience guiding pilgrims, helping them to explore the faith, culture, Catholicism, and cuisines! He provides a unique way to share in a country’s treasures while teaching deep truths to integrate faith, life, prayer, culture, beauty, and joy in every trip.
Fr. Roy Tvrdk
Throughout his ministry, Fr. Roy Tvrdk has given Retreats, Parish Missions, and Preparation for Consecration to Jesus through Mary according to St. Louis de Montfort throughout the United States and taught Theology at St. John University from 2001 to 2005. Currently, he facilitates Cursillo and World Wide Marriage Encounter weekends. He preaches parish missions, and leads pilgrimages to the Holy Land and other holy sites worldwide. He also coordinates Project-Genesis Interfaith since its founding in 2006.
Feed Mind, Body, and Soul
- Day 1: Depart the USA
- Day 2: Welcome to Portugal
- Day 3: Santarem to Fatima
- Day 4: Our Lady of Fatima
- Day 5: Fatima to Aveiro, Porto, and Cruise Embarkation
- Day 6: Porto and Afternoon Retreat on the Ship
- Day 7: Porto to Braga, Bom Jesus, and Peso da Regua
- Day 8: Peso de Regua and afternoon sailing to Vega de Terron
- Day 9: Salamanca
- Day 10: Quintas Wine Region, Ferradosa, and Pinhao
- Day 11: Disembarkation in Porto and Return to the USA
Optional Extension to Santiago de Compostela
- Day 12: Spanish Food and Win in Pontevedra and Santiago de Compostela
- Day 13: Walking the Camino de Santiago
- Day 14: Return to the USA
Prices, including Land, Cruise, and Air start at $4795*
*Per person, based on double occupancy. See brochure for additional details.