Meet Your Hosts
John is the co-founder and president of World Ablaze Inc., a Catholic apostolate dedicated to discipleship and evangelization.
Michael and Alexandra Foley
Michael is a Catholic theologian, a professor at Baylor University, and the author of the international bestselling book Drinking with the Saints Deluxe.
Your Spiritual Directors
Fr. Leo Patalinghug
Fr. Leo Patalinghug, IVDei, is a popular TV & Radio Host, international speaker, bestselling author, and one of the most experienced pilgrim leaders with 20+ years of experience guiding pilgrims, helping them to explore the faith, culture, Catholicism, and cuisines! He provides a unique way to share in a country’s treasures while teaching deep truths to integrate faith, life, prayer, culture, beauty, and joy in every trip.
Feed Mind, Body, and Soul
- Day 1: Depart the USA
- Day 2: Welcome to Portugal
- Day 3: Santarem to Fatima
- Day 4: Our Lady of Fatima
- Day 5: Fatima to Aveiro, Porto, and Cruise Embarkation
- Day 6: Porto and Afternoon Retreat on the Ship
- Day 7: Porto to Braga, Bom Jesus, and Peso da Regua
- Day 8: Peso de Regua and afternoon sailing to Vega de Terron
- Day 9: Salamanca
- Day 10: Quintas Wine Region, Ferradosa, and Pinhao
- Day 11: Disembarkation in Porto and Return to the USA
Optional Extension to Santiago de Compostela
- Day 12: Spanish Food and Win in Pontevedra and Santiago de Compostela
- Day 13: Walking the Camino de Santiago
- Day 14: Return to the USA
Prices, including Land, Cruise, and Air start at $4795*
*Per person, based on double occupancy. See brochure for additional details.