Join Jeff and Emily Cavins, and Fr. Mike Schmitz on Pilgrimage
The theme of this pilgrimage is the “Activated Disciple.” It was on the northern shore of the Sea of Galilee that Jesus called the first disciples, but what does that mean for us? On the pilgrimage Jeff will teach us about Jesus, the rabbi, and how disciples were chosen in the 1st century. Jeff will describe the life of a disciple 2000 years ago, and then demonstrate how that can become a reality for people today. Fr. Mike’s homilies will encourage and challenge us to be an “Activated Disciple” who walks with God in the modern world. Our prayer is that young people will hear God’s call on their life and take that step to follow Jesus. Please join us for this life changing journey in the footsteps of Jesus, the Apostles and the Blessed Mother.
Price including airfare: $5995.00 – $6495.00
Price without airfare: $4895.00
Single room supplement: $1495.00
The entry requirements of foreign nations change often. It is each traveler’s responsibility to know and meet these requirements, most of which can be found online by searching official government sources of the country you wish to visit. All cancellations, regardless of the reason(s), are subject to the cancellation terms and conditions stated on the brochure and in the Terms and Conditions on our website. Please consider protecting your investment with the purchase of a Travel Protection Plan that includes the option to Cancel for Any Reason. More information on Travel Protection Plans can be found HERE.
Your Comprehensive Tour Includes:
YOUR DESIRED & COMPREHENSIVE TOUR INCLUDES
- Round trip airfare from designated cities to Tel Aviv
- Local airport taxes and fuel surcharges
- First-class hotels
- Teaching by Fr. Mike Schmitz, Jeff, and Emily Cavins
- English-speaking tour managers
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 8 restaurant lunches
- 10 hotel buffet dinners
- Dinners do not include beverages which may be purchased onsite at an additional cost.
- Farewell dinner with wine
- Praise Celebration in Jerusalem
- Rafting, Dead Sea Float, Mineral Springs Swim
- Transportation by private deluxe bus
- All local taxes
- Select International Tours Travel Portfolio
- Private Daily Mass
- Whisper Sets
- Water on the bus
- We recommend you consider purchasing CFAR Travel Protection
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Personal expenses
- Medical insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions
- Beverages at meals unless otherwise noted
- Church donations
For your convenience, a tip fund of $ 220.00 will be added to your invoice and collected ahead. Tips for drivers, guides, baggage handling, and restaurants will be covered on your behalf.
BAGGAGE CHARGES NOT INCLUDED IN TRIP COST
- Any airline baggage charges
- Baggage handling at train stations, airports, and hotels in excess of one suitcase per person
- Any charges incurred due to excessive luggage, including the cost of an additional baggage vehicle or porterage charges
Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
May 23 – June 4, 2024
Tour Code: 24JA05HLJC
Included on your trip
Travel Protection is Available for This Trip
We have negotiated a custom travel protection plan for your trip with Travel Insured International. We strongly suggest you consider a Cancel for Any Reason travel protection plan to cover your travel investment. To learn more about your options and to purchase Travel Protection for this trip, please click the button below.
Please note that Cancel for Any Reason Protection MUST be purchased within 10 days of your initial deposit.